Friday, March 23, 2007

My Celebrity Look Alikes?

So I saw this thing celebrity look alikes thing on someones page and decided it would be fun to try it out. I wish I could figure out how to post it here, more than 50% of the people who I look like are not Caucasian.....

This made me think about when I first met my husband and he showed my picture to his friends in Germany and they asked if I was Asian. I figured that was because they are in a country devoid of actual Asians and therefore don't know what real Asian people look like.

This leads me to one of two conclusions:
1. The celebrity look a like people are really a bunch of Germans sitting in a room looking at the picture you submit saying "yep, this one is Asian - just show her all the Asian pictures". or,
2. I actually sort of do look Asian

Ok..I'm finished.

No comments: