Monday, June 4, 2007

Babies Everywhere

Seems everyone is having babies so I thought I would put some pictures out here of my various friend's babies.... Several of my closest friends gave birth within a few months of each other.

This is little Harrison. Shortly before this picture was taken he sneezed and slimed my mom's friend Carolyn. Who knew that much snot could be inside such a little kid. Actually he's a pretty big kid. He's only about 5 months old and he's over 20 lbs. I digress...back to the incident, she didn't seem fazed. I suppose having three kids of her own has prepared her for being covered in baby snot.

This is probably the cutest baby picture I have ever seen. This little guy is out in San Fran.


And the latest arrival - Sydney. Who apparently has a very creative grandmother who took this picture.
There's another little one on the way that I'm not supposed to know about so more on that later - You know who you are and I expect a picture :-)

Congrats also to Tracey who is about 10 weeks along!

No comments: