Friday, July 25, 2008

I Think My Kid May Be Mean

I've been trying not to be an alarmist about this whole pregnancy thing so I haven't called my OB's emergency line yet.  Yesterday I caved and called because I was having these weird pains. Now I know weird pains come with the territory, but these were new weird pains and they sort of hurt so I thought perhaps that was bad.  My husband told of course told me all the bad things it could be and ended with, "It's probably none of those but you should call Dave anyway".

So Dave called me back.

Dave: So all those things I told you that would happen are happening huh?
Me: I don't think you ever mentioned this one.
Dave: What's going on?
Me: I feel like someone is stabbing me in the cervix.
Dave: Yea, that's your baby.
Me: Oh

I can tell this is going to be fun already.

No comments: