Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Stupid Crap That I'm Sure No One Needs

How cool would this be? No more iced eyelashes in snow storms or wet hair in the rain. It's like the plastic bag concept from college. Here's the one flaw - how do I keep my handbag or laptop somewhat dry? And won't the rain just run down the little PacMan head and end up on your stomach and lower back?

I think I need the full body bubble version.



Nubrella – The Hands-Free Umbrella
via OhGizmo! by Luke Anderson on 2/21/08

By Luke Anderson
How many of you carry an umbrella when it’s raining? Unless I know that I’ll be walking for long distances in the pouring rain, I won’t bother. I figure that I’ll spend more time standing in the rain closing the umbrella and trying to put it in the car than I’ll actually spend outside. If you have a thing about getting wet, you might want to check out the very interesting Nubrella.


The idea here s that you can have an umbrella that doesn’t require any hands, because lets face it, you don’t always have one. The other benefit is that your head is blocked from the elements on all sides. On the downside you look like you’re being eaten by a transparent Pac-Man. If you don’t mind the strange looks you’ll get, you can pick one up for $60.

No comments: