Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Tomorrow is my 33rd birthday. I celebrated today by doing several weather appropriate, yet exciting things...

1. I assembled a vibrating chair.
2. I ordered 3 nursing bras and another highly attractive nursing top.
3. I called Target, got lost in their phone system and then finally figured out that their website had cancelled my order because it has problems with accepting multiple gift cards on a single order that ends up shipping at different times.  
4.  I went through a pile of crap on the kitchen table.
5.  I let my kid's butt air dry to avoid diaper rash and she peed all over the changing pad when I wasn't looking.

At least tomorrow is Saturday and we all get to sleep in.  Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I'm sure you'll find out, the kind of sleeping in you're used to is over for quite some time... but CONGRATULATIONS!