Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lip Balm & Naked Midget Body Builders...Just Another Day at the Office

It was a random day at work. Here are two unrelated observations that I found oddly disturbing.

Observation 1: I found a lip balm in my desk drawer today. I picked it up at a bed & breakfast while attending someone’s wedding. The lip balm has now lasted longer than the marriage. I found this unsettling and told a co-worker about it.

My co-worker, we’ll call him Hu Dat, advised he has a similar problem with wedding matchbooks. He doesn’t have much use for them and he often finds them tucked away, unused, long after the marriage has gone up in flames (no pun intended…ok, maybe a little pun but it was fun wasn't it?).

I suggested he should take up a new hobby like smoking dope or starting fires. Arson and drug abuse will insure he’ll never have left over matches in his house.

Observation 2: We have these new fancy flat panel TVs outside each floor's elevator bank. For some reason the picture on the TV on my floor is constantly frozen. It always seems to freeze up on the most inappropriate stuff. Today it was stuck on a picture of a half naked midget flexing his muscles. So, all day long I walked past a naked midget - I'm not sure how I feel about this but it did make me giggle.

I found this picture on Google. My little person wasn't a cowboy wrestler but imagine looking at this on the wall of your office...all day. *Giggle*

No comments: