Monday, December 31, 2007

To Whom it May Concern:

I would like to point out two things to the people that read this blog.
  1. My site counter just cracked 1K hits since it's inception. While I recognize this is almost nothing compared to a real website, it's me and I'm happy with my silly little site. I think I'll reset the counter - whee!
  2. My blog has a really lame name. (I'm talking about the "MySpace" header thingy..)
I could use some help with #2.

People - please learn to use the comments functionality. Let me allay any fears you may have. It's totally anonymous unless you click on the little thing that says nickname and then you can decide to put your name in or not. You can call yourself whatever you'd like. Just click the little comments button and give me a few good suggestions for a new name. Or perhaps just tell me why you read this stupid thing...maybe it will give me some good ideas.

There will be prizes for most creative name (either for the blog or for comments posting). Here are a few you may not use. Why? Because I said so and it's my contest.

Frito Bandito
Mary Poppins
Bubba Bubba Bubba
Enrico Palazzo

Have a wonderful New Year. My resolution this year is to figure out mobile blogging. Then I can torture you all directly from my blackberry. Won't that be a fun new year? I leave you with a few gems from my Google reader. Please feel free to share your favorites, I'm in desperate need of some new material to read.

www.waiterrant.net
www.nomorewastedpaper.wordpress.com
www.thelastpsychiatrist.com
www.irategary.blogspot.com
("a collection of articles and posts about misandry, womyn, and the fallacies of feminism"- this isn't so much for enjoyment... this guy is pretty much a woman hating A-Hole. I like to picture him as an emasculated loser who plays with his undersized man bits in front of a computer in the basement while his wife screams at him from upstairs. No offense to the bean counters out there, but this douche is an accountant - we all saw that one coming. Did his babysitter torture him as a child? Maybe his chronic halitosis has kept women just out of reach of his squirrelly little paws. Read, learn, fight the man...literally.)

No comments: